Benefits Data Source (BDS) Analyst
Willis Towers Watson
|Fecha de Cierre||Finalizado|
|Nombre del puesto:||Benefits Data Source (BDS) Analyst|
|Objetivos del trabajo:||Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries.
The Research and Innovation Center (RIC) supports the Human Capital and Benefits segment through development of innovative insights and leading edge data.
Benefits Data Source (BDS), which sits within RIC, is a global leader in helping our clients with their benchmarking needs as it relates to employee benefits. The BDS team’s objectives are to.
|Principales tareas:||As part of the BDS team, you will contribute to a number of activities to support our global benefits database:
• Actively participate in the data collection and processing focusing on particular countries in Latin America and Western Europe.
• Be responsible for the production of reports used for diverse projects and research-based initiatives.
• Support our global benefits survey database activities.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Develop technical knowledge of benefits plans around the world.
• Develop data, process, and project management skills.
|Competencias:||Must have excellent data manipulation skills, a keen eye for detail and commitment to excellence.|
|Otros:||We are offering part-time and full-time positions|
|Horario:||30 or 40 hours a week plus lunch time.|
|Página de la empresa:||www.willistowerswatson.com/|