Willis Towers Watson
|Fecha de Cierre||09 Marzo 2018|
|Nombre del puesto:||Accounting Analyst|
|Objetivos del trabajo:||Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries.
We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
|Principales tareas:||As part of the Uruguay Finance team, you will contribute to support local accounting operations and processes and ensure they are aligned with financial reporting needs.
• Processing invoices and managing vendor accounts (Accounts Payable)
• Managing client billing and collections (Accounts Receivable)
• Performing month-end closing activities, including journal entries and account reconciliations
• Preparing analysis of accounts when requested
• Statutory accounting, reporting and audits
• Assisting payroll personnel as needed
• Administrative tasks
• Day to day cooperation with the local Finance team and business departments
|Horario:||We are offering a part-time or full-time position (30 or 40 hours a week plus lunch time).|
|Página de la empresa:||www.willistowerswatson.com/|