Operations and HR Assistant
Willis Towers Watson
|Nombre del puesto:||Operations and HR Assistant|
|Objetivos del trabajo:||Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries.
We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
|Principales tareas:||As part of the Research and Innovation Center (RIC) Operations team, you will contribute in the coordination and management of multiple Administration and HR processes and activities, in close collaboration with the office’s local leaders.
We are offering a part-time or full-time position (30 or 40 hours a week plus lunch time).
• Assistance in the coordination of recruitment rounds and their multiple stages, including publication of calls for applications, screening of CVs, coordination of interviews/tests, induction procedures with selected candidates, etc.
• Management of employee records and requests, including absence/leave management, employees’ timetables, and ad-hoc requests.
• Analysis of accounts and statistics of global research groups, including analysis of timesheet records and deviations from plan.
• Support and coordination of sponsoring initiatives with local entities.
• Administrative tasks.
• Day to day cooperation with the local Management, Finance and Facilities Services teams, as well as with the different business departments.
|Competencias:||Must have excellent data manipulation skills, a keen eye for detail and commitment to excellence.|
|Horario:||Either part-time or full-time dedication (30 or 40 hours a week plus lunch time).|
|Página de la empresa:||www.willistowerswatson.com/|