Global Benefits Center Analyst (Internship)
Willis Towers Watson
|Fecha de Cierre||31 Enero 2018|
|Nombre del puesto:||Global Benefits Center Analyst (Internship)|
|Objetivos del trabajo:||Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries.
The Global Benefits Center (GBC) is an internal service center that provides international support in the employee-benefits industry. Work performed within the GBC includes global benefits database management, reporting and consolidation, benchmarking, financial reporting and benefit audit support.
|Principales tareas:||As part of the GBC’s Global Benefits Management (GBM) team, you will contribute to support the coordination of benefits for our global and regional clients, while maintaining their benefits databases.
Key Activities include:
• Gathering, assessing, uploading and tracking client plan documents.
• Populating benefit plan design and financial data into Willis Towers Watson’s inventory tools.
• Coordinating benefit plans for our clients globally.
• Assisting with global or regional benefits management financial and plan reporting.
The ideal candidate has entry project management, business knowledge, critical problem solving and client interaction skills. Background on global benefits administration will be a plus.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Develop technical knowledge of benefits plans around the world.
• Develop data, process, and project management skills.
|Competencias:||Must have excellent data manipulation skills, a keen eye for detail and commitment to excellence.|
|Otros:||We are offering a 1-year paid internship with part-time or full-time dedication.|
|Horario:||30 or 40 hours a week plus lunch time.|
|Página de la empresa:||www.willistowerswatson.com/|